Friday, July 9, 2010

Love

Love one another.  As I have loved you, so you must love one another.  By this all men will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another.  John 13:34

I have decided that life is a lot more simple than we often make it.  God created us with such love and desires that we share it with each other.  Everyone.  Period.  Whether we think they deserve it or not. Whether they love us or not.  Whether they treat us well or not.  We have got to stop talking about it, reading about it, and do it.  If there is one thing I am learning from the ministry here it is how to love more fully, more deeply, more sacrifically.  Don't just love when it feels good. Love when it hurts.  Love when it is uncomfortable, awkard, dirty, costly.  I challenge you to just love with all you have got, and then some.  And see if God won't fill your heart.  Today my heart feels like it could bust with love for these kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment